Nieko Anthony Lisi
North American Missing Persons Network
Nieko Anthony Lisi

1 2 3
Above Images: Lisi

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

  • Missing Since: September 30, 2011 from Jasper, Steuben County, New York
  • Classification: Missing
  • Date Of Birth: June 11, 1993
  • Age: 18
  • Height: 5'10"
  • Weight: 150-170 lbs.
  • Hair Color: Brown
  • Eye Color: Brown
  • Race: White
  • Gender: Male
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: Muscular build. Nieko has
    a Tattoo of Chinese writing on back of left arm, Two religious type
    tattoos on abs of Jesus and Angels. Approx 5in scar on left shin area.
    Raspberry birth mark between shoulder blades.Small round scar in
    occipital area.
  • Clothing: Red shorts, black hooded sweatshirt, sneakers.
  • Jewelry: Silver cruicifix.
  • Case Number: 4281388
  • NCIC Number: M240308297

  • Details of Disappearance
    Lisi was last seen by a family member September 30 in Addison. An uncle saw him around 2 p.m. that day. Lisi was with a friend, 20-year-old Robbie Knight, who was from Romulus, Michigan, but had grandparents who lived Jasper. Lisi told his uncle he was going to Buffalo to meet up with friends. Lisi and Knight were using a truck Knight said was his grandfatherís Ė but it turned out Knightís grandfather didnít own the truck.

    Twice that day, Lisi and Knight were captured on security cameras Ė once in Kanona and once in Rochester.

    The next day, Knight showed up at his family home in Michigan. He arrived between 6 a.m. and 10 a.m. that day. Knight told his family Lisi had dropped him off. None of Knightís family members saw Lisi in Michigan. Last phone contact was October 1, 2011 when Lisi made contact with his grandmother around 5 p.m. He told her he couldnít talk long and would call her back later. He never did, and no family member has heard from him since.

    On Oct. 3, Lisiís mother received his driverís license in the mail. It had been found in front of the Hornell post office and mailed Oct. 1. Two days later, on Oct. 5, police in Michigan questioned Knight about Lisiís disappearance. During questioning, Knight suffered some sort of ailment and was taken to the hospital for evaluation. Four days later, he was released from the hospital, and the day after that, Oct. 10, Knight died at his parentsí home.

    The last report of anyone having seen Lisi was in early October when two people purportedly saw Lisi in the Franklin, Tennessee, area, where Lisi had lived for a short time in 2009. Lisi just showed up at their home unannounced. Cell phone records reveal Nieko Lisi's phone stopped communicating with a Franklin cell tower at 4:08 PM on October 1, 2011. He was last seen on Flintlock Drive.

    The cell phone Lisi had when he disappeared is no longer active, and there have been no banking transactions associated with Lisi. Also, Lisi did not own a car.

    The truck Lisi was last seen in when he drove to Franklin was found five years after his disappearance. Police found the truck completely stripped down and locked inside a garage in a Middle Tennessee home. This discovery has increased the concern that foul play was involved in Lisiís disappearance.

    Investigating Agency
    If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
    New York State Police - Painted Post

    Source Information
    New York State Missing Persons